On Tuesday September 3rd, students will meet their teachers by the designated entry/exit doors.
- Kindergarten students will meet in the enclosed black fence area near Wanless Ave.
- Grades 1-3 students will meet in the pavement area by the east doors near the portable
- Grade 4 students will meet at the Centre doors on the track
- Grade 5 and 6 students will meet on the track by the parking lot
- Grade 7 and 8 students will meet in the gymnasium
Gr. 1-6 classroom teachers will be standing outside with their class list at 8:35am. Class lists will also be posted in the designated entry/exit areas. Students will be asked to stand in their assigned line until they are escorted by their teacher into the school. Support staff will also be on hand with class lists and can assist students in finding their teachers as well.
Parents will be asked to say their goodbyes in the school yard and not to enter the building so that the Bedford staff can manage the students in a safe and efficient manner. There will be lots of excitement and anticipation from both the students and parents and everybody’s full cooperation is necessary.
Our school hours are 8:50am – 3:15pm for all students in grade 1-8. Lunch is from 11:35am-12:30 pm. Kindergarten students begin at 8:50am and end at 3:00pm. Lunch for kindergarten students is from 11:35am – 12:30pm